Ursviken Inc., an Ursviken Group company, is a leading Swedish manufacturer of CNC press brakes. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support nationwide, including to customers in Canada and Mexico.
- A minimum of five years of field experience in large fabricating machinery repair is required.
- An A.A.S, with a concentration in electrical and/or mechanical systems technology or equivalent military training is a plus.
- Extensive overnight travel (up to 90 %) on short notice, including occasional weekend trips is mandatory.
- Need to have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, specifications, schematics and product manuals.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to learn and apply new skills quickly.
- Good oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Repair, maintenance and installation of press brakes and coil processing equipment.
- Identify and order the necessary parts needed to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
- Provide on-site technical support, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, machine installations and start-ups.
- Facilitate training of customer operators and maintenance personnel in the operation and programming of equipment.
- Recommend equipment modification and operational procedures to the customer based on field observations and experience.
- Provide technical phone support to customers when assigned by management.
- Complete all necessary paperwork pertaining to service work and forward to management on a weekly basis.
Ursviken Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, credit check and drug test, prior to employment.